• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12/10/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

We had a really great turn-out for our first anniversary. It was great to see everyone again as well as meet some new folks. We know everyone's going to be busy with the hussle and bussle of the approaching Chirstmas Holiday, but hopefully, you'll be able to spare a few hours for breakfast. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, December 10, 2011 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If memory serves me right, the restaruant was pretty busy this time last year with holiday shoppers, so if you are interested please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

3rdmdqm

I should be there also. Anyone have a step for a front bumper they want to part with? I'm gettin a little tired of ripping the seat out of my pants trying to get a leg up to climb up on the bumper/fender to open the hood.

3rdmdqm

Nice seeing everyone at the breakfast. Jared, glad you could make it, sent you info via PM on the top repair. Not my ideal after breakfast experience as I got rear ended on the way home. Wish I was in my truck instead of my personal vehicle, damage to my vehicle would have been a lot less then. Other than being a little sore and pissed off (vehicle was still drivable), everyone was ok. Guy behind me not paying attention talking on his phone, imagine that. :evil: Now I get to go through the aggravation of estimates and repairs. :evil:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry I missed you guys today. I was in line at Walmart, then Target, Best Buy and finished off the day at Home depot. I do not have another day off until Christmas day so duty called. Just finished for the day at 1845 and I started at 0900.

jrodjared

Nice seeing everyone at the breakfast. Jared, glad you could make it, sent you info via PM on the top repair. Not my ideal after breakfast experience as I got rear ended on the way home. Wish I was in my truck instead of my personal vehicle, damage to my vehicle would have been a lot less then. Other than being a little sore and pissed off (vehicle was still drivable), everyone was ok. Guy behind me not paying attention talking on his phone, imagine that. :evil: Now I get to go through the aggravation of estimates and repairs. :evil:
Ahh man that's a bummer. If you had your MV, the damage would have been all on them. Rockwell axle to the face!