• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12.5x20 on a bobbed truck

KsM715

Is anyone running 12.5x20 tires on their truck? ( bobbed) Pictures would be helpful. Ive searched but couldnt find much. Whats the going rate for michelin x 12.5X20's?

Ive found a set of 4 locally (maybe 75percent tread) but I dont know if I want to run them on the bob im building. I dont know what to offer for them either.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They are the same height as a 900r20. I would think you would want something larger, but if you get them cheap enough...

I say offer $100 each.

KsM715

The guy said he paid $500 for the 4 of them 5 years ago. He said it didnt need that much for them and wants them gone. His ad said 46" tires for a 20" rim. They sure arent 46" and I was a little disapointed when I got there. I think I'd rather wait for something bigger.

jollyroger

I would go $100 ea if they were in really good shape and had most or all of the tread. They work well dualled up but I don't like them singled. It's like haveing 9.00's singled. Sounds like you want 395's. They are 46". I paid 200 ea for mine from Hundy. That was over a year ago and I bought 8 to get the deal. 2 were new and the rest were 80%+ tread.