• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12/8/12 Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

Sorry for the delay in posting this event, but we've been sick. Since we missed last month's gathering, we're really looking forward to seeing everyone this month at the next breakfast. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, December 8, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

m816 someday

Just talked to Bob Evan's and they don't have anything set-up but the manager said that if we wanted to set up a collection box on Saturday, that would be okay.

338lapua09

Looks like Paul and I are headed down

Thanks for checking...will bring a few toys...A fiend of mine does toys for tots at his shop I can drop off any toys collected to him if there are no other place close to Bob Evans..