• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12 step program for CUCV needed

LibertyDeuce

You're at Step 2 which is the second CUCV - only 10 more CUCVs to go and you'll be a graduate of the 12 Step Program with 12 CUCVs!!! BTW you got a great looking truck!!
:beer:

McCluskey

The CUCV 12 Step Program:

1. Admit you have a problem.
2. Buy a few more CUCVs just to make sure you have the problem.
3. Once you're sure you have the problem, give your best CUCV away for free to me.
4. Once the devastation subsides of what you did in Step #3. Buy a replacement.

Steps 5-12 all include giving me free stuff. Let's cover those once the first 4 are completed.

rofl

grounded

Banned
its ok.. after you buy 12 cucvs step up and get your award ...... you will graduate to level 2.. 12 deuces..................... then 12 5 tons........................... then 12............ welll ............ probly divorce ... rofl

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's really not a "problem" if you keep buying perfect M1009's like that one!

jw4x4

That is some of the coolest camo I have ever seen. Look at the drop shadows where the different colors meet. Gives it a 3-D appearance. Most excellent.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks