• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12 volt add on fuse box

ICAT

I know there are many threads on adding a 12 volt system to a deuce. My questions is what type of fuse box are used/better to use? Aftermarked or junk yard find? Yes I used the search function so I'm asking for someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks

goldneagle

I know there are many threads on adding a 12 volt system to a deuce. My questions is what type of fuse box are used/better to use? Aftermarked or junk yard find? Yes I used the search function so I'm asking for someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks
If you search for my thread "No help needed with M109 Restore.." Post #190 and next few cover fuse panels added to my truck. Aftermarket fuse panel purchased on Ebay.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's cool Dan. I wish I had autopilot and a depth finder on my truck. Does it work well fording?

;-)

m816

Oh Yeah. New and unused or abused aftermarket parts (China) on forty year old unabused vehicles. Sorry I couldn't resist, It is the new year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks