• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12 volt fuel sender for m37

macibell111

does anyone know what where I can get a 12 volt fuel tank sending unt,I think mine is a 6 volt and I just changed everything over to 12 volts and the guage pins to full when I turn on the ignition,it was a 6 volt truck when I got it so that's why I think its a 6 volt sender ,any help would be much appreciated.

tbone1004

you have to find what resistance the gauge wants for empty and full and then find a universal sender that fits those ohm requirements. You're probably going to have to change the gauge. Who converted it to 6v? They were never 6v trucks so that is a weird conversion to see, not unheard of but certainly a step in the wrong direction. You can get universal senders from Autometer with different resistance readings but you have to find out what resistance your gauge wants first to ensure that it works

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks