• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

120k BTU heater, Anyone know where I can get parts?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found that part in the -24P manual and the NSN comes up as 4320-01-292-3660. Crossing that, one of the cage suppliers is "snap-tite" which is a division of Parker Hannifin Corp. I would take it to a local "Parker Store" and see what they can come up with if you have the original. It looks like the one in Lansing is

EXOTIC AUTOMATION & SUPPLY
4500 EMPIRE WAY SUITE 1
LANSING MI 48917
UNITED STATES
Telephone (517) 322-0133
Fax (517) 322-9366

If you don't have it, try calling Engineered Air Systems, the manufacturer of the heater.

derby

I can't tell from the pix but what you need is the oil pump drive coupling. I would stop in at your local seasoned heating shop. The old timers know oil burners, the new generation would not know anything about it. From what i remember there are only a few different styles, but it is greem so it could be an oddball.

What is wrong with the one that is on there? If it is stripped I would check and see if the pump is siezed.

ODdave

You are correct, the coupler is what I need. It looks to be made of nylon and the drive tab is sheared off. Not really shure why, everything seems to be moving fine. We dont realy have a good heat shop around here but I will give a few a call. I might just make another one if I strike out. Figured I would ask first though.