• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

13-15 May 2022 , Maryland, 48th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally, Wings & Wheels plus Militaria Flea Market

surplusyes

May 13 – 15, 2022.Maryland, 48th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally, Wings & Wheels plus Militaria Flea Market at the Hagerstown Aviation Museum 14211 Basore Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21742-1325. (https://www.hagerstownaviationmuseum.org/contact-us.html) A Wings and Wheels type event is in planning stage more details will be posted on website club website when ready. All invited. Displays of historic military aircraft and vehicles; the flea market will offer parts, accessories, vintage radio, uniforms, militaria, packs, bags, tents, vintage collectibles, display ordnance, great for collectors, re-enactors. Look, swap, show, sell, buy, vender spaces also sold. Wide paved aisles, handicap and pet friendly. Proceeds benefit military museums such as HAM and veteran causes. Info: 800-730-662; wacbgmvt@yahoo.com; www.washingtonbluegray.com

More details to come when club meets in Dec for set-up vender move in dates etc.

surplusyes

May 13 – 15, 2022.Maryland, 48th Annual East Coast Military Vehicle Rally, Wings & Wheels plus Militaria Flea Market at the Hagerstown Aviation Museum 14211 Basore Dr, Hagerstown, MD 21742-1325. (https://www.hagerstownaviationmuseum.org/contact-us.html) A Wings and Wheels type event is in planning stage more details will be posted on website club website when ready. All invited. Displays of historic military aircraft and vehicles; the flea market will offer parts, accessories, vintage radio, uniforms, militaria, packs, bags, tents, vintage collectibles, display ordnance, great for collectors, re-enactors. Look, swap, show, sell, buy, vender spaces also sold. Wide paved aisles, handicap and pet friendly. Proceeds benefit military museums such as HAM and veteran causes. Info: 800-730-662; wacbgmvt@yahoo.com; www.washingtonbluegray.com

More details to come when club meets in Dec for set-up vender move in dates etc.
The actual event dates are 12-14 May in conjunction with the Hagerstown Aviation Museum Wings and Wheels event, see latest flyer attached. Per the meeting at the museum yesterday, vender spaces are about sold out, see link http://www.washingtonbluegray.com/vendor-space-map-2022.html A big thank you to Anja registration, Karen at Museum for Flyer/advertising, John D, John S and the rest of the Museum staff and the club officers Dean Don Denis Warren for all their volunteer work

Attachments

reset2

Attended Friday with a few rain showers. Lots of great vendors, bought several items. The military vehicles were very nice. Even had a early 1960s maintenance truck there with a driveshaft operated generator / welder on board. If your in the area support the event. Its especially good now it's much closer at Hagerstown airport. Also the Fairchild airplanes are a bonus to look at. Never knew some small airplanes had the engines mounted cylinders down.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to add to what @reset2 said, I had a good time at the show on Friday and picked up a few parts.
Also, only 14 miles away from residence.
Some nice military vehicles at the show.

Attachments

Last edited:

WOLF DOG

I attended the rally Friday as well. Lots of random parts for sale. Bought a few trinkets myself. The random sprinkles did take some of the fun out of walking the rows since some vendors would temporarily puts tarps over their stuff, not knowing how much or long the rain would last. Certainly enjoyed and sure to go again next year.

Attachments

joshs1ofakindxj

I haven't been to a rally/swap meet in almost a decade. It was REALLY worth the drive. I'm more into ordnance and small arms these days than military vehicles (though I still love them passionately), so I was tickled to find so much inert ordnance and military gun parts. I think I will go to less "gun shows" and go to more military vehicle and gear swap meets because I find what I'm hunting there.

I talked to the gentleman who owned the Sherman and artillery pieces for quite awhile. His new museum near Gettysburg sounds like it will be fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was great seeing all my friends again at the show, sorry I only got a few hours on Saturday to spend this time around, but new job and not enough time off to spend three days set up there. Saw some great vehicles though, and even got the mini-me to come with and walk around a bit. Love the new venue!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks