• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

14.00 x 24 tires for M123 10 ton

Andy1234

Mods, if this is inappropriate, please delete it.

I'm in need of some 24" NDCC tires for my M123. Size is 14.00 x 24, anybody know where they can be found? I'm looking for at least 6, more if the price is right.

Also willing to consider the later 24" Michelin tires that came on the M911.

Also, I need (5) wheels for an M123.

Preferably, all these will be in the Midwest, close to StL. But, if they're not, I can arrange shipping via truck freight.

Thanks,

Andy

DanMartin

Good luck on the M123 tires. It's my understanding they have not been produced in years.

Here's a good link: VanNatta Big Trucks - The big 6x6 Mack M123A1C
Look at the section about tires...

I've seen some road grader tires can still be found in that size, but as far as NDCCs, unless Coker tire starts making them, I doubt you'll find any...unless you buy them 10 at a time, still attached to an M123. :neutral:

AMGeneral

Another"Good Luck" Andy,I have been looking for tires for mine for 5 years now!!

I have mentioned to several other 10 ton owners that somewhere someone has the molds for these tires,we should pool our cash and order a run of 500 or so.

Last edited:

entrepreneuroh

Hello All,

I have built a 1/6 scale R/C model of the Dragon Wagon and I am looking for some help to get the data I need to replicate the 14.00 x 24 tires including the sidewall lettering and the rims. I am presently using cart tires which do not have the correct military tread or sidewall markings. Can anyone take a set of measurements of the tire and rim as well as provide me a rubbing on paper of the sidewall markings? I am willing to pay someone to do this for me. If anyone has a tire (even one that is damaged and unservicable for actual use on a vehicle) and a rim that I might obtain for taking measurements to recreat in 1/6 scale I would be very appreciative. I live in Painesville, Ohio 44077 just east of Cleveland. I regret not taking the opportunity to get the measurements I needed from Henry Vanetta's Dragon Wagon before he passed and his widow sold his collection.

Best Regards

Christian Weiss III
440-221-9973
entrepreneuroh@aol.com

Attachments

joeM62

I think there is one guy that runs an ad in the Military Vehicle Magazine one of the tire
guys can't think of his name but should be in there with the rest of the other tire places.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many tires do you need?
I have a buddy that has roughly 20 that were 90% or better, I think several were on wheels.
I will contact him and see if he still has them and for how much.

MAJOR

I saw a post about somebody going to scrap five of the `10-tons , looking to sell of parts , tires whatever, hope this helps---ck page one for the 5-ton and larger forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks