• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

14.00R20 price check

Smokinyoda

Im looking at a set of 4 - 14.00R20s for my bobbed deuce. Owner says middle tread is at 1/2 to 5/8, and outside tread is at 7/8. So what would the set be worth? Got him down to $400, or should I wait and get a set at 85% tread for $695. aua

Dr.Jay

The going price depends on the supply of a particular size tire in your area, and what someone is willing to pay for them.
$400ea. is normal for the tread wear you indicated.

searls84

I would also like to add that brand and tread pattern are also factors. Not sure about your area, but here in NM for 85% or better tread, I'm getting $200 for Michelin XZL's, but for Goodyear AT-2's I'm lucky if I can sell them for $150 per tire. Those prices are for tire and rim. Another aspect to take into consideration that should be reflected in the price is the production date of the tire.

Smokinyoda

The going price depends on the supply of a particular size tire in your area, and what someone is willing to pay for them.
$400ea. is normal for the tread wear you indicated.
The price was $400 for a set of 4, not each.

I would also like to add that brand and tread pattern are also factors. Not sure about your area, but here in NM for 85% or better tread, I'm getting $200 for Michelin XZL's, but for Goodyear AT-2's I'm lucky if I can sell them for $150 per tire. Those prices are for tire and rim. Another aspect to take into consideration that should be reflected in the price is the production date of the tire.
They are Michelin, not sure of date.

So with 1/2" of remaining tread, where would that put these as a percent? 50% or closer to 70%? Got a lead on some 90% tires for $150 each but then I would have to add in shipping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks