• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1400 R 20 Michelins

Cdub

Allen from Berg Tire hooked me up with two NEW Tires for my M925a1 but he had all different grades of wear depending what you want to spend.

He ships freight with in 3 to 4 days....I ordered them on Monday and got them on Friday that same week.

Here's their link with all the contact info

http://www.bergtires.com/

Good Luck,

C'dub

Westech

CPL
sorry guys I don't have any for sale. the only ones I have are for my truck on combat rims. try Gijoeczar, he took every one I had. he also may have a source for some

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Re: RE: 1400 R 20 Michelins

John Winslow usually has good used or even some new XL's and Goodyear's in stock. He can be reached at 252-883-2509. Nice guy and will treat you right. Tell him Chris sent ya.

Blythewoodjoe

RE: Re: RE: 1400 R 20 Michelins

The guys in Alma Georgia should have lots of tires cheap but they are not set up to sell them too well. I think they will ship them but I would hesitate to buy anything you don't look at. They where getting $100 for new and $50 for almost new.

I can't remember their web site right now but it was posted on here at one time. They are in the business of tire grinding and recycling. Wait, I found it:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=98467&highlight=#98467

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks