• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1400r20 xl's

rwelker

Does anyone have 2 or 3 1400r20 xl's 50-75% tread near to the central PA area they want to part with? I have 4; need two more to complete and maybe a spare. Thanks, Rick

emr

A price is what someone is wiling to pay, eastern is a good place for alot of people, His service is awesome from my experience, And he will have what U need ,This is my opinion, I have a problem with one well known vendor, i always say any info is available off line from me if wanted when they are asked about, and shut up after that, its just not fair to give it to someone on the web, just my 2 cents since i have experience with eastern as well. And it was good.

NEIOWA

A price is what someone is wiling to pay, eastern is a good place for alot of people, His service is awesome from my experience, And he will have what U need ,This is my opinion, I have a problem with one well known vendor, i always say any info is available off line from me if wanted when they are asked about, and shut up after that, its just not fair to give it to someone on the web, just my 2 cents since i have experience with eastern as well. And it was good.
I don't know anything about Eastern but if you sell on the internet fairgame for comments +/- on the internet.

Noted on Eastern website they SOLD a M35 to local emergency services. What kind of deal is that. Couldn't advise the cop/FF that they can get 50 M35 at no charge from DOD surplus???

Banger

Banger

I am looking for 5- 1400R20's on 2.5 ton rims. Its hard to find any one that knows what they are talking about or willing to help around Nebraska.

Vintage iron

Banger try 100Dollarman - Military Surplus Home! he has what ever tire you want on Deuce wheels. I recommend you do a search online, type in the size and make of tire you want then surplus. There are a lot of dealers and some of our SS brothers selling tire for fair prices. I know there was a SS in Oklahoma city selling 1400's for good prices. Not sure if he still has any? Good luck

100dollarman

I am looking for 5- 1400R20's on 2.5 ton rims. Its hard to find any one that knows what they are talking about or willing to help around Nebraska.
Banger try 100Dollarman - Military Surplus Home! he has what ever tire you want on Deuce wheels. I recommend you do a search online, type in the size and make of tire you want then surplus. There are a lot of dealers and some of our SS brothers selling tire for fair prices. I know there was a SS in Oklahoma city selling 1400's for good prices. Not sure if he still has any? Good luck
Thx-
I have some 95-100% on deuce wheels in stock--- just give me a call!

spicergear

Call Eastern if you want to pay as much as your truck costs.
Vintage Iron- Here's my take on this; you bumped up a 3 year old thread to slam another vendor who simply listed his phone number?! That's kind of a sh!tty cheap shot, don't you think? If you didn't have anything to say three years ago, bringing it up now makes you look bad, not him.

KsM715

I don't know anything about Eastern but if you sell on the internet fairgame for comments +/- on the internet.

Noted on Eastern website they SOLD a M35 to local emergency services. What kind of deal is that. Couldn't advise the cop/FF that they can get 50 M35 at no charge from DOD surplus???
Not on this site its not.

Per SS forum rules: • Post material that is intended to bait others to a conflict.
• Post material that you know contains a virus or other malicious software.
• Post pro or anti-religious (unless in the Chaplain’s Corner) or pro or anti-political material
• Repetitive pro or anti-vendor material. Anti-vendor material that is not well-founded (3rd party hearsay) will not be tolerated. Excessive pro-vendor posting (cheerleading) will not be tolerated either.

Vintage Iron- Here's my take on this; you bumped up a 3 year old thread to slam another vendor who simply listed his phone number?! That's kind of a sh!tty cheap shot, don't you think? If you didn't have anything to say three years ago, bringing it up now makes you look bad, not him.
[thumbzup]

If you think his prices are to high, don't buy from him

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks