• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

15.5/80x20 will they fit on a deuce?

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am wondering if the 15.5/80x20 tires will fit on a deuce or if the will rub and also if they are a mpt bead? I have searched and searched with no luck yet.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They will fit. I can't recall what bead the possess.

Took a minute to do a search, they are not MPT beads. Quite a few good threads turned up on a search for MPT.

Last edited:

eagle4g63

They are the same as the 395's that you see alot of people running.......you can run them on the stock rims.......although, most will tell you NOT to run them it is unsafe......KEEP that in mind.

I had 395's on my truck on stock rims(you can see pics in my album).......when you want to make a hard right turn the inside of the tire will rub your steering arm.......if you use the re-centered hemmit(spelling?) rim it will help that. Also I know tmAmerica ran the same tires you are looking at on his old truck(also with stock rims)

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to know, I have two of my deuces on 395's one on stock wheels and one on hemmt wheels. I just wanted to know if my two new trucks could run these tires.

eagle4g63

You should be just fine then......sound like you are familiar with running the large tires......the only other thing I can think of is the 15.5's are a bit heavier, and the side walls are a bit harder/stiffer, so a little harder to mount on the stock rims, but fit the same as your 395's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks