• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

15.50 and 14.50 xl tires on stock deuce rims

tm america

ahh nice to know....I have 15.5 xls on stock deuce rims.I used an engine hoist with the tires strapped dow to life the rim and compress the sidewall. Alot of hard work but after the first one they go one a little easier

Danger Ranger

Gringeltaube, can we get the specs on your avatar's wheels/tires? Those look like continental mpt 80s...what size, what wheel setup, etc.? Thanks in advance.:jumpin:

timass1

14.5x20 on hemit rims

Yes.
Is it safe to drive with them? NO!

(some specs and diagram below, AGAIN!)

G.
How BAD! are we talking like mounting 14.5x20 on stock rims or worse. I understand the safety issue here but has anyone here mounted 14.5x20 mpt tires on hemmit rims? The only reason why I am asking is I just bought some 14.5x20 tires and am in the process of getting some hemit rims and I know I should have done a little more research prior but I jumped at the price of these without thinking. G. you've been a great help thus far with your input so I am looking to you for input.

timass1

I am looking for a set of 14.5 where did you get yours from?
I got them from a guy at the NJ show the other week. Come to find out he was from CT such as myself. If i cant mount these on the hemit rims I'm getting down in MD. they may be up for sale. I'll keep you posted. Unless you know of some 395 MVT's hanging around?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks