• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

15 dollars!

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I very much agree.
The advice posted on here and feedback from experts saves owners tens of thousands of dollars every year, so a subscription is the least bit you can give back to support this place.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Max,

Your enthusiasm for the site is wonderful and well placed.

Respectfully, I’m not comfortable with any member calling anyone here a bottom-feeder. From what I have seen, all members are welcome and invited to participate in a manner of their choosing.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m sorry but if you solve 1 problem by asking a question here that’s worth the price of admission! Bottom feeders been here for years and haven’t contributed a dime to help maintain the forum… be a supporter and take advantage of everything here.
Not all contribution is monetary; and everyone in here is a contributor. ;)

I learn from monetary contributors as well as I do from content contributors.

Action

I used to sell a lot of H1 stuff on the hml (even before the hummer dealerships opened). I advertised that i would beat any vendor price by 10%. Everyone threw a fit that i wasn't paying to sell on the site.
They especially got pissed when i called out a popular vendor for listing fake retail prices, then showing a sale price and how much buyers save. When his “sale price” was still higher than actual retail. Maybe they got pissed because i told them they had been wasting money. Who knows.
I left.
i felt like me saving them hundreds of dollars each was my contribution. They didn’t. If i paid there to sell, i would have raised my prices. Then there would be no reason to sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks