• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

151A1 jeep project

rickf

Rick I had read about the panels not fitting perfect, and that of the two places tactical was the better of the two. Your right ,lucky I have a friend thats helping me that is very good with metal. the sidepanel at the dash sides with the curve. I did have to change the radius. The side panel took some work to get the radius right to match up to the fenders. You definately need to be ready to make them fit. After a few choice words its turning out real nice. Till later Rrandy
Who was the other panel supplier?

Rick

Recht71

Go to 151 forum Topic 151 panel no longer . (JJP ) . Like I said I choose Tactical after reading on the 151 Jeep forum about diffrent opinons. Thats really all had to go on . Over all Ithought they were ok not really what I expected as far as the fit for the money. Till Later Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks