• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.00r20 on 24 bolt mrap wheels

iwantmud

Is anyone running a set of 53's on some 24 bolt mrap wheels yet. Im currently running Hemit wheels on some 16.00r20's and thinking of running mraps on my other deuce. Wondering if there is a difference on offset, don't want them rubbing the springs on a full turn.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
16.00's won't fit at all on a 6x6 deuce, not without MAJOR mods. Won't fit on a bobber either without a lift I'm afraid as well.

I'm running PLS wheels with the MRAP peashooter plates. Works great, no rubbing at all.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guessing you don't flex it much? Looks like it'd chew up the fenders/wheel wells if it got flexed. (Not cutting you down. I'm sure my fenders on my SEMTT would rub if I bound it up)

iwantmud

It has never gotten in the fenders yet. It's been offroad it's far share of times (when people get stuck they call the biggest truck they know). I use a 4x4 treated lumber between the frame and the bed. That's the closest point to rubbing when the suspension articulates. Never have a problem with the front.