• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.00x20 tires on 1953 m139

M1075

RE: On ebay?

Sweet looking setup! I have been planning that upgrade to my bridge truck too! It looks like you used M939A1 wheels, left the spacers in place, and dished the fronts out and rears in. Correct? What is the difference in track width in the front versus rear? How far is each from the frame? Nice work.

OSO

RE: On ebay?

First question these were an example of tires a guy on ebay was selling. He is good to deal with,I had no problems with his goods. Yes these tires are for sale the truck comes with,and 11 14.00x20 ND worn tires and wheels from M139 Bridge support truck. I haven't measured it yet The new tires in front stick out past front fender edges by appx 2" the rear are inboard of outer rear dual by about 4". Look at post about new 16.00xR20 tires on ebay in conversations pic of new tire on front rear axle and set of duals on rear axle. Does't look like the tires will rub frame. These rims were in old parts manual, they have 20 studs and nuts holding rim together. Still have one extra wheel assy. $125.00 + shipping.

m139h2otruck

Do you use this truck in your business? If so, is it to haul this big crane mats? How do you handle the over width problem for the road?

Great to see a bridge truck get used as built and not parted out or cut up.

OSO

I bought this truck for the farm. Hope to use it for fence building throw RR ties up on deck, tools ,fence wire , also . But with engine problems, doesn't look too good . Need to do some engine work on it . What a shame truck started real good. Hope I can get it back to working condition, with out selling the farm! aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks