• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.5 9.75 steel wheels

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have some extra 16.5x 9.75 factory camper special wheels that are like the ones in your picture do you want to get rid of the one hurricane wheel in your picture you can also call me at 570 400 2996 thank you
Pic borrowed from the internet. Didn't know the hurricane wheels had a following. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

allrevup

I am pretty sure you can get 16.5" X any width and in any bore you like and need from Stockton's(?) custom wheels or something close to that.
I will check for you with a old timer that has a grave yard of old 4x4 trucks near me, last time a visited him he had a few old 70's, 80's trucks with the equivalent of 33" or larger tires on old 8 lug steel wheels Ford, Dodge, Chevy etc...
I like the look of wide OEM steel wheels, but other then the Atlas HD steel, everything I have come upon is rated for not more then 2000 lbs. , what are the OLD wheels rated for?

Last edited:

m1008-jb

I am looking at trail worthy fab for 16.5 24 bolt rims for the 37" tires. What is the minimum I will need to run these tires and wheels? Off set, lift and or trim I really do not want to do a lift due to the expense and I am going to use the truck for heavy loads.

mf5129

Are these the factory type wheel that takes a hubcap? If so, wanna trade them for HMMWV beadlock rims?
check out a mid 70s dodge d-250.there were many that used this wheel.when i was younger there were a lot of 16.5 wheels around.they are common on vans as well. b200 and 300.even f250 fords used them.camper special. and e250.