• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1800 miles, no license plates, half a pack of smokes...

MarcusOReallyus

So, has anybody noticed that this thread is almost FOUR YEARS OLD?

It was started, and finished, in July of 2009.

Then somebody dragged it out of the grave 2 years later, then you guys drag it up another two years later.

Let it RIP!

Triple C

So, has anybody noticed that this thread is almost FOUR YEARS OLD?

It was started, and finished, in July of 2009.

Then somebody dragged it out of the grave 2 years later, then you guys drag it up another two years later.

Let it RIP!
No I hadn't but I will be more careful in the future- thanks.

cucvrus

5 more years and its a classic. The thread. better you then me in this heat wave. I hope you had ear plugs. I still hear crickets and katydid's from a coast to coast trip 15 years ago.

nyoffroad

I run mine down to my camp and back all the time (200mi) and found its not bad noise wise, of course th hood blanket and bedliner on and in the cab helps so do the three layers on rubber mats. The 700r4 is a big help too, a couple weeks ago the head pipe split and broke right near the left front spring hanger, that trip home was LOUD!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks