• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

19 5 tons and i got 3 in hawaii

calvin3103

I just won the bids on 2 M923 and a M936a1 wrecker now i got 2 werckers and more 5 TON owners here now, this was the only M936A1 here. One M923 has supper singles as the wrecker also for the price of shipping tires i got the hole truck 1100 the other 1500 but the wrecker was 6k8) now i have to go to work to pay for my toys hehehhehe.

Last edited by a moderator:

calvin3103

prices

Holy crap those prices:shock:
Good for you :beer: Have fun with your fleet
ya the prices are good there are 30 more 5 tons and half dozen dumps coming up all from the hawaii national guard, after this run no more. no one here likes or has room for these 5 tons all that were on GL here went for under $2000 great condition

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks