• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 cckw

Alfred

Good day everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I picked up a 41 CCKW a few months ago. It's a Norwegian return so it's a bit of a parts salad, however it's a solid truck and a decent runner. I've been futzing around with some fiddly bits and trying to correct it's mechanical issues (starts so much better now that the starter actually spins the engine over). Anyway, my question for right now is; 1) does anyone know what the measurements are for the pioneer tools? 2)Are they the same lengths as the M-series or are they slightly shorter?

Like I said, fiddly bits.

Now I know before I get anything that resembles an answer someone is going to demand photo's so here they are. Some were taken at the time of purchase and others were taken after I got it home so you will notice very obvious differences.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks