• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just think - as soon as PB brings me the K-18 I will be working on that and less time on SS to piss anyone off and just supply pictures - and the sooner it can get on the MV Poll of the month so I can start up again.
It is always good to have a plan!!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next one you build you should make it like the radar truck in The War of the Worlds.

Martian1 - Copy.jpgMartian2 - Copy.jpgMartian3 - Copy.jpg

zout

TWM - what you thought you said and typed were different - you were saying you thought PB was an@@ probed by aliens.

News on the K-18 - with some set back on my part and not on PB's I have sent by carrier pigeon this afternoon a message to work out plans for the K to head N about mid Feb. I know at least one person was waiting for an update so here you go.
Looks like an exciting Spring Time ahead.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The excitement begins again! Thanks for the update Commander. (TWM, few if any ever speak of the actions that befell them during an "alien" encounter) lmbo!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
TWM - what you thought you said and typed were different - you were saying you thought PB was an@@ probed by aliens.

News on the K-18 - with some set back on my part and not on PB's I have sent by carrier pigeon this afternoon a message to work out plans for the K to head N about mid Feb. I know at least one person was waiting for an update so here you go.
Looks like an exciting Spring Time ahead.
There's only one issue there Brother. You know I love Doc like a Brother and he loves the Airshow here...which is the 2nd week of March...and the theme this year is WWII...and I have the only WWII stuff....see my situation?

Maybe we can try this...how about you paint my old diesel Mercedes shiny black this month so we can use it as the "Georgia Mafia Staff Car" and we bring the K-18C up after the Airshow in March??

zout

I see what your saying - Air Show to cover Doc's hinny and then bring it up seeing as it will be loaded anyhow and looking for a new home. Bring the Mercedes up as this is pretty straight forward (this is a GO).
Unless you let me paint it OD the pic will never get posted on here :shrugs:.

I'll make it Alien proof so you never get abducted from a vehicle again - out of the car your on your own.:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I see what your saying - Air Show to cover Doc's hinny and then bring it up seeing as it will be loaded anyhow and looking for a new home. Bring the Mercedes up as this is pretty straight forward (this is a GO).
Unless you let me paint it OD the pic will never get posted on here :shrugs:.

I'll make it Alien proof so you never get abducted from a vehicle again - out of the car your on your own.:papabear:
Maybe I can bring the ole 300SD Turbo Diesel up next weekend??

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"I told you guys that this would be good!" (insert music from the movie "Jaws" here!) LOL WWII era or Foreign, with the Commander it's ALWAYS a show to remember!

zout

Cam - supercharger - BIG Georgia exhaust system - headers - hidden bottle of NOS - think he'll notice.

That is after I fix that scratch from a 53' semi trailer kissing it a while back leaving CAMO.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the heads up! I an no where near "photo withdrawal" but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A Benz by any other color,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:drool: 2 speed transfer case? 395's? turnin up the fuel and pyro? We want all the secrets!!! LMBO!!!