• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The tire shop just wanted it out of there. Potential customers were seeing your rig and thinking that was a 3rd rate shop and took their business else wear.
You're MEAN!! Now I have a complex and will require years of counseling. (Well, not too many years...cause I'll be dead...but you're still MEAN)

trucknut

Gentleman nice save, I know the final product will be outstanding. Since I came across this thread I have been trying to find the article or add I saw for one of these that was owned by Howard Hughes as a caravan or mobile office. Maybe someone here has seen it or knows of it. It reminded me of trucks for generals etc. Very cool looking rig it was.

zout

That's because when your around I am always waiting for that Sheriff to show up un-announced - the point fingers were on the triggers.

zout

PB - send me your fax number - I have the drawings ready for you that show it BOBBED like you mentioned yesterday you wanted to do. Needs your approval.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm still trying to figure out what that ball hitch is doing mounted on the forward wall of the box!!!:popcorn:

No telling as the Army has used ball hitches in weird ways, on a M60(slick) the search light was mounted above the gun with ball hitches and had them on the left rear side of the turret to hang it from when not mounted.
m60side.jpg

nattieleather

Looking at the pictures I have to say IMHO it's not in that bad of shape for it's age and where it's been sitting for the last while. Y'all should be able to get it running and driving a looking good with out to much problems. The ball hitch was there to hang coats on... :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks