• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, that K18 looks great! Unbelievably great if you saw what Zout started with! I can't wait to see it running around at the GA Rally.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eventually you flat run out of superlatives to describe Commander Warp's work. So I am creating a new one "Fantasterrific" The maistro's work just keeps getting better. Salute my friend.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I need to load up the M37 and head West this weekend! Can't leave Dave without a project! Bad things happen!

That truck looks amazing and I am honored to think my truck will get the same kind of treatment! Dave is THE MAN!

rickf

When Hayes did that song it started out normal as any other song at the concert where the people heard the song and just rolled along with it. About half of the crowd would actually be listening. As he went further into it the crowd listening got more and more into it. I was up on a tower and had a good view and you could just see the heads starting to turn. There were several songs that did that.

zout

WOW - what a dumb arse I am nearly all the time RICHIE HAVENS not Issac Hayes (although I enjoy his songs as well).

If you do not like it that's fine - if you like it and listen to the words you can compare the K to this - Motherless Child - Almost Gone and FREEDOME - oh well that's just me and I am out on the limb anyhow. Building the K or anything else all I listen to is Classic Rock and just flow with the words and get done what needs to get done - no news - no weather - just music in the background - here is Richie for ya younger folks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA51wyl-9IE

rickf

You had me second guessing both you and myself! I was there and swore it was Hayes, (he was not there). I had this same argument about a year ago with a guy in work I tended to mix those two up for some reason. Well, what do you expect, it was Woodstock! I was there but I wasn't there for the most part.rofl A year and a half later Uncle fed me a dose of reality!!:shock::tank:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want to know how you got it up the driveway ?????

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You had me second guessing both you and myself! I was there and swore it was Hayes, (he was not there). I had this same argument about a year ago with a guy in work I tended to mix those two up for some reason. Well, what do you expect, it was Woodstock! I was there but I wasn't there for the most part.rofl A year and a half later Uncle fed me a dose of reality!!:shock::tank:
The daze past were rather confusing....weren't they....LOL.... Tune in, turn on, drop out... Did I get that right?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A very good friend of mine works closely with the Patton Museum folks and when he saw this truck was tied to the 3rd Army he started digging. Here is a pic he found...with no additional info...yet:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks