• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 K18-C GMC Recovered today

zout

WOW - I have a headache now.

AT LEAST you got a number for someone - sounds like a gov't phone system - please hang up and call la de da.

Just gave ya the best info I could Bro :doh:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WOW - I have a headache now.

AT LEAST you got a number for someone - sounds like a gov't phone system - please hang up and call la de da.
Just gave ya the best info I could Bro :doh:
And you done good Brother!!:beer: Now we sit back and wait and email/pass pics back and forth and hope we can smoke good ole Carl outta the bushes!:papabear:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Do I remember you guys swaped it from positive to negative ground? Just a a reminder to check starter,
I can't remember the details but years ago I worked in a garage a customer had a tractor with positive ground and had installed a new starter and it wouldn't start turn over but just made horrible sounds then I noticed the fan was turning backwkards

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Do I remember you guys swaped it from positive to negative ground? Just a a reminder to check starter,
I can't remember the details but years ago I worked in a garage a customer had a tractor with positive ground and had installed a new starter and it wouldn't start turn over but just made horrible sounds then I noticed the fan was turning backwkards
No Sir...that was the WC-22 we changed over. We have not decided how we are going with this one yet.

zout

Dang - you CAMO fellas work on that engine make my work on the body look like pooopo - you fellas rock down there and I know you have a FULL overflowing frig FULL of beer.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just so y'all know we are not holding out on ya let me just update a couple of projects:

The K18 AND the DUKW projects are on indefinite hold as real world priority missions have come about and we just can't make time to play with them.
Looks like both projects will have to wait til the cold weather rolls in later in the year and we are forced inside the shop to work.:shrugs:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just curious if we ever figured out who made the K-19's? Was it a company called Royal?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I climbed all over this trailer today. It was a 1941 and is very similar to the pictures I saw of the K-19. I am not saying it's one but it has MANY similarities.

Attachments

nattieleather

PB has probably already made arrangements to purchase that one and drag it home... :lol: That would look nice all done up in OD behind the K-18...just sayin is all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks