• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1942 Dodge WC26

448thAAAbn

Got it from a guy in Michigan last March. He was movin to Tennesee, and had too many vehicles to take, Luckily I found it. Restored the body last summer. Still needs interior finished. It originally came out of Arizona back in 2006. I really want an open cab. My dad drove one thru Europe from Normandy (6/6/1944-5/1945) France all the way into The Battle of the Bulge. 35th infantry 448thAAA Bn AW

Last edited by a moderator:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Holy smokes that's a beautiful truck!!:drool:

I have a 1941 WC-22 Open cab that Zout did most of the heavy lifting on bringing her back to life. I tried to find his thread but I suck at searching/finding stuff and all my pics are in the puter that crashed.

Maybe someone more adept at puter stuff can post a link?

Anyhoo...:goodjob:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks