• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1942 wc54

Wolfen

I need to find out what my 1942 WC54 would be worth so I can set a price. It has been Parade restored. The interior needs some work still but I have the hard to find parts for it. It has Electric Wipers, Locking Hubs, and turn signals. It has a T214 engine and the rare correct front seats. It runs, drives, stops and starts. Work still needed is install the rear passengers seat, patch holes in the rear Masonite, install Linoleum in the rear, install the stretcher brackets and the draft pads in the front. The starter is not correct it has a electric Selonoid but I have a repro starter Plunger for it. I'm not sure if the Horn works. All of the lights and gauges work. There is a little bit of surface Rust in a few places but no bad Rust since it came from Colorado and I've sored it in a Heated Shop since I've had it. Contact me for Pictures if you're interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks