• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1950's Onan powered light set

wmmscott

I have aquired this light set. I believe it is a mid-1950's model. Can anyone tell me what it is and possibly the model number, etc? It had the engine, generator, and cord wheels. If it had lights, there are nono on this one.

Well, the picture may not upload because of it's size.

Any way, it is on a trailer, with a large box containing the engine, generator and the gas tank on top. the reels are on the back.

jbk

looks like an civilian onan cck engine usually in the 5kw range. almost looks like a piece of highway equipment and may not be 50s vintage i dont think the cck eng. goes that far back it also has a alternator not gen. on it.

jbk

try posting this over at (smokstak) post it under onan generators somone might know something. try to get model spec. and srerial no. i dont think its military, note the plug wires unshielded.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks