• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 M35 REO in Progress

M35 REO

I bought it on MEMORIAL DAY 2009 ran and drove
Ambitiously decided to do a frame off restoration (he he!)
started the process six months ago and have since sandblasted, primed, and painted frame, Monted drive train, working on engine as of now.

Attachments

littlebob

Is it still gas? My 52 Reo was converted to multi and was in rough shape. Make sure you know what's ahead of you. It could be a long road, but worth it

M35 REO

i am no expert by any means but i think i have seen m seires gasser deuces up to late fiftys early sixties but i dont know the exact year maybe your deuce was overhauled by the govmnt that way. i have a engine overhaul tag for 1960 out of atlanta georgia (all things still standard size thank ya very much)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

REO 54

Good effort!Nice truck.Of course I'm a bit partial to REO series of deuce.Got a 54' myself.A former pole setter truck from Whidbey Island NAS.I was supposed to sell it off to pay for my 81' AmGen,as ordered by the "war department",but fortunately that hasn't happened.
Your efforts are inspiring for me to keep workin' on it. Good luck, and welcome to the site[thumbzup]

Barrman

Been there done that. I was looking for a picture a while ago and found the one of me painting my 1952 Gasser bare frame on New years Eve 2007. Nothing beats a Gasser for pure mechanical coolness and mechanical noise going down the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks