• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 M37 Canadian from near Brandon, Manitoba

m37CDN

Here is my starter truck. It was converted to 12 v by a John Deere mechanic who used it as a hunting truck, thus the various modification. I drove it home, but from jump starting it I fried something and now it won't start. It has been parked for 2 years waiting for me to have time to fix it. In the meanwhile I have been driving the parts truck that I bought to rebuild this one with. This is the original 52 paint job with Artillery colours on the hood. This truck would have most likely come from Canadian Forces Base Shilo, near Brandon which is largely an Artillery base. Not much to look at for now. Rough hood and roof, but solid and rust free otherwise. Ewen

CNRail Train accident 001 (Medium) (686x513).jpgimagesCAPHT7SQ (274x184).jpgm37-truck (Medium).JPGnew.jpgnew1.jpgnew truck4 (Medium).JPGnew truck6 (Medium).JPG 2011-05-17 257 (Medium) (654x573).jpg2011-05-17 258 (Medium).jpgbringing home.jpg

3dAngus

Hey! At least you have a roof.
And I am now reworking my hood for the third time. This time I got some expert advice from the famous Zout on materials and know how and am far more confident it will be right when done.
It looks good now. I'm sure it will be even better when you're done. Be sure to send us more pics along the way. We all love m37s.

Stan Leschert

Do you have the TMs? Some are here, some are on Militarytrucks.ca A buddy has an almost restored one (bad rear main seal ...) If you have real problems, I will try to pass along your questions. Keep us updated on your progress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks