• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 6x6 dump on CL, not mine

nhdiesel

Hey guys, I just found this ad and thought of y'all. Its not mine, I don't know the guy, I just found the ad. Don't know the values...just passing it along. Included seems to be 2 trucks, which seems to me like a decent deal for someone who needs parts, a project to start, etc. Trucks are in Pittsfield, NH

Craigslist Ad

Jim

jasonjc

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why am I always broke and too far a way?

I'd pay that any day for 2 mostly complet trucks. Those hard getting harder to fine evey day.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DARN! I was just east of Albany Wednesday! I wish I'd known about this then. I'd of least taken a side trip to look at these.

91W350

A few years ago, like five or six, GSA sold a bunch, maybe 50 of those deuces at Manhattan Kansas and they went dirt cheap. Winch trucks were going for 150 and standard trucks were bringing 100 dollars. A buddy bought a 5 ton gas winch/bridge truck for 350 dollars. Another bought a deuce with a 427 Chevrolet truck engine/4 speed Muncie truck transmission on board for 150 dollars. I was there to buy one of four M715s they were selling and they did not go cheap. The Kaisers sold last, so I went home with nothing. Glen