• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 m-211

Greasy

Posting this for a friend of mine. He has an outstanding military vehicle collection. It's a good running M-211 with trailer. She is an older restoration, with a radio in the cargo area. Needs a little brake work. I enjoy working on it and his other military vehicles. Attention getter when ever we are out driving.

Attachments

armytruck63

I believe I know that truck from its previous owner and it is indeed a sweet truck. Be sure to let us know if your friend ever decides to sell it.

jollyroger

:ditto:

Dad bought an M220 and I liked it so much I am in the process of trying to buy an M211. It's not nearly as nice as that truck but keep your fingers crossed. I should know in a few days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks