• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 m37 air force parts

thejester

are these wheels hard to find?what is so special about that wheel? i have 4 on the parts truck 4 on the driver and i spare..If someone wants the cab tub they better get it or it is going to the dump

Last edited:

nattieleather

I wish I was closer...I need a good cab because mine is rusted beyond repair. But I'm in Cleveland Ohio and I would think shipping would kill me... otherwise I'd take it off your hands. Have you tried posting on g741.org?

UnimogMike

Is your gas tank in good shape, my tank has rust inside and pick up tube had rusted apart as well.
What kind of roof you have and what shape it is in?

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks