• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1958 International cargo truck????

lunchbox005

lol i just read this and kinda confused! lol...um the navy took it apart and put it back together when they sold it to us..the truck looked diffrent when we saw it...but they put what came on it when they got it from the factory..im the second owner of this truck...and it was sold about 7 years ago to us. it was my aunts truck first but she bought it for me for when i was done with highschool, so i can have a awsome truck! but what do you mean i need new wipers on the ball joints??? what are those?

cr4x4cruiser

lunchbox,

You can find plenty of help, and parts, at the following website; www.oldihc.org.

While the truck may be considered "rare", it is only worth what someone else is willing to part with. If that offer of $15,000 was sincere, then I would say that would be a great deal.

Then again, you probably need to "test the waters". Do some searching for any truck shows coming up in California. Take it to one, or several, and see what the crowds think.

All in all, that is definitely a nice conversation piece to be tooling around in...

acetomatoco

This is a good series of posts, lots of information. Last new Binders we got in the Army in 1964 or so was some Scouts. 14087 paint and we used em for mail delivery out of Battalion to the outposts. They had the half a V8 engine. 154 cubes or close and mostly Jeep running gear..

2deuce

Thats a nice S-120 you have. I have one too. IHC often put their build sheet (which they called a line setting ticket) up under the dash on top of the glove box. Mine was up there. It will tell you everything that was factory installed on your truck and where it was delivered too. Search carefully it will be brittle with age. Hope its there for you but if its gone I think you can still get it reproduced from IHC. Binder books did one for me once. It was $15 afew years ago. Takes awhile to get but its worth it.

Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks