• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1963 m422a1 for sale #3245

BRIAN700_0

I have a in good shape m422a1 just put in coil,dist. Cap, dist. Rotor, points/cond. And masterclyinder, fuel pump repair kit and cleaned the carb. Starts and runs but it needs brake hoses front and rear i have new wheel cylinders if needed. Has doors, i have pics also

Attachments

BRIAN700_0

From what i understand it was less than 4000 it makes the mite a rare find i am sure alot of them were wrecked in the wars so there cant be to many running around

mstrmstr

If ya really want to sell it Hit the bay(eBay). I've been watching and one missing almost everything and a blown engine sold for 1500 and those in average complete are going for 8000. The full restors(but not politically correct) are going for 12,000 plus. The best frame off restor and correct unit brought 18,000 at a private auction here- It was sweet. This is almost twice the old days pricing of say/like 2 years ago.

Best estimate without going through it for sight unseen- maybe best bet of 3,000 to 4,000 for yours is top money since it needs a good deal of rehab and about 3 grand in parts.

I have been watching all sales trying to keep track of all the issue serials.

Davis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks