• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1964 LDT 465 C part out

RDDC2

I hope it is okay to put this here since classified section is down. Looks as if I'm not the only one :)

okay I had this engine complete ready to sell, but no bites so I have decided to part out. If you need anything let me know - engine fan to flywheel - valve cover to oil pan - all fueling parts are still there, injectors and injection pump. History: the gauges were working when they were removed and the engine was showing 10000 on the ticker. The engine ran perfect until I sold the fuel tank to Bjorn :) - everything is in working order, let me know what you may need. I am located in Advance, NC 27006 which is about 15 miles west of Winston Salem, NC.

I also have the gauge cluster with all working guages, transmission and other misc parts.

please PM me or send me an email.

thanks,
Ryan

jwaller

I need the injection lines for the front 2 cylinders but I'd take all of them if you dont want to seperate them. I bought an eng from gl for this purpose but now 2 months latrer the paperwork hasnt cleared and I hate the fact that my truck leaks fuel.

houdel

I can use an EMPTY gauge panel, no gauges or other parts except the Dzus fasteners and maybe one gauge light, if you want to part it out.

RDDC2

Re: RE: 1964 LDT 465 C part out

jwaller said:
I need the injection lines for the front 2 cylinders but I'd take all of them if you dont want to seperate them. I bought an eng from gl for this purpose but now 2 months latrer the paperwork hasnt cleared and I hate the fact that my truck leaks fuel.
PM sent to you jwaller

rdixiemiller

RE: Re: RE: 1964 LDT 465 C part out

I would be interested in the long block assembly. I have a "C" motor with a rod sticking out of the block. I wouldn't need the injector pump, oil filters, etc. All I need is the block, and head assy, and the pan.
Of course, it is a long drive to Winston Salem from the Atlanta area.....

RDDC2

RE: Re: RE: 1964 LDT 465 C part out

rdixiemiller,

It is yours friend, it isn't too far long of a drive, I would meet you but loading it would be an issue - give me a buzz 336 210 7250.

Thanks,
Ryan

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jwaller: Where are the fuel leaks? At the fittings or are the lines damaged?
I have an extra set of the lines from the IP to the injectors if you get desperate.

Corne': Let us know how it goes, may be able to help with parts from my extra injection pump.

Ryan: Your fuel tank is working well after some extensive mods for the dual tank project, of course. :)

CorneLauwerijssen

I havent heard from him since last week..but I will wait gently until he replies.

Last week I went to REOMIE our biggest army dump in the Netherlands,
they have more than 400 2-1/2 tons trucks in stock all of them for export.

They also have a fulltime Injectorpump rebuilder in the shop and I asked
him some advise. He told me what to do and it was quite simple after all.
I learned from him that my hydraulic head or rotorhead is faulty.
He said that it is normal with these IP's, because dirt and water comes in
after a long time of sitting in a yard, especially when the injectionlines are cut of.

But unfortunaly they had no parts to sell, unbelieveble..
They earn more on export,than hobbyists like us.

Iam in the market for a good hydraulic head or a good complete IP
PM or email me when you have one for sale.

Best regards,

Corné

rdixiemiller

Corne'
He is having problems with his PM's. I am trying to buy the long block, less injector pump, lines, and injectors. I will talk to him by phone tomorrow (Monday) and see if i can get a price on the complete pump for you.
Wait patiently!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks