• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1964 LDT 465 C part out

RDDC2

I don't know what is going on with my account on this site guys - I truly apologize, but I promise I have been responding on a daily basis, just give me a buzz regarding the parts and i will try my best to fill everyone needs - Bjorn will vouch for me as I have dealt with him in the past :) - Until it gets settled please call - jwaller wants the turbo and the injection lines - he said he was going to send a check, but I haven't heard anything at all.

rdixiemiller - did you figure out an offer on the long block? Give me a buzz buddy!!

Thanks again and I apologize, but I have been replying....

Ryan

RDDC2

Okay - this is an update:

SOLD:
jwaller - turbo and injection lines - sold - check is in the mail (he was the first PM)
BFR - coolant temp sensor, wiring, and gauge
houdel - empty gauge panel and light

Pending:
ridixiemiller - longblock assembly
Corne - possible injection pump - pending address
breelanr - possible injection pump - pending Corne

Everything else is still up for grabs, so let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

jwaller

RDDC2 said:
Okay - this is an update:

SOLD:
jwaller - turbo and injection lines - sold - check is in the mail (he was the first PM)
BFR - coolant temp sensor, wiring, and gauge
houdel - empty gauge panel and light

Pending:
ridixiemiller - longblock assembly
Corne - possible injection pump - pending address
breelanr - possible injection pump - pending Corne

Everything else is still up for grabs, so let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan
do you happen to have the pass side entry step?

RDDC2

jwaller,

I have the entry step, but it is rusted a little - are you talking about with the storage compartment as well?

RDDC2

I owe everyone an apology for it taking so long for me to get your parts to you. My wife had some serious health issues with her eyes. She is on medication and is better now, but over the last three weeks I have been helping with her and my 15 month old daughter. Thanks for everyone's understanding on this and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

I should have most of the parts send out by this coming Monday - I'm truley sorry!!!!

jwaller

any word on when my turbo and lines might ship out? I've been pretty good about waiting but I need them now and I cant wait any longer. My check was cashed on 8-10-06 and dont have any parts and I'm out my money. please let me know whats happening

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks