• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1968 M35 extracts brand new Jeep and Hummer

emr

yeesh, im glad i got to read more posts, i thought i was to hard on em, but no way they were dingos, the first thing i said was what a dink walking on the hood, the day me and my, at the time 8 year old son sunk our M38 in the pine barrens, we couldnt wait to stand next to it and walk around just for the feeling of really being stuck,!!!every time i turned around my son was up to his waist laughing, i geuss he is tougher than those wimpys!!!!he he...pulling the tow line thru the muck is whats its all about!!!! gota say Mike u got a way with words! Randy

dc3coyote

Holy crap!!! I know how that feel to get to yank out a 80k truck.
I did allow the owner to fill up my tank 100 gal of Premium. I told him my gas there cost more than I paid for the truck. What a great day :D
Branan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks