• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1970 m35a2

LHoward

Hello I am a new member from Lyons GA.I just recently purchased a 1970 M35A2, So I have a lot to learn about the maintenance, I have had to work on the doors and mirrors one little fuel leak and now for the windshield wipers It has the electric motor and it works, but not connected to the wiper arms, but over all the truck is in real good shape.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard. Take a gander at the TMs on this site and others as they will give you a real good understanding of the truck. You also have some of the best MV owners down in GA. I just got off the phone with one 30 minutes ago.

The biggest rally is in your state as well.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site.

We hope you can visit with us at the Steel Soldiers Ga. Rally in October. It's a great event.

Like SW said, all of the tm's for the truck are available here for download for free. The best thing you can do is read through them (especially the operators manual), learn how to find what you need and spend a few weeks reading through older threads on the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks