• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1971 M35A2 Four ways.. Help

ehinlein

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have any experience adding 4 way flashers to an M35? The directional unit now is silent, (no relay can) so I assume it's electronic. I don't have the number of the directional unit with me. Is there a turn signal unit w/ flashers that's available?

Thanks

mangus580

You might want to try reading the Operators Manual on the deuce. It has 4 way flashers. If you put the signal lever in the right turn postion, and slide the handle (or handle lock) out, it will click up another position.

BTW... I am moving this to the deuce forum, out of the website help forum. Also, you might try using the search feature, as we have discussed this before....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks