• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1971 my old goat, where is it,? named UGLY 03C 464 71

buick

Wondering where my Goat I sold back in 1981 may be. Had 13 miles on it when it came out of Fort Meade in 1979.I sold it with 1300 miles on it. I put a winch on it. From all the names scratched under the hull, I located one man who said it was a training aid. It set in a bay and was the first introduction to mechanics of what a Gama Goat was. It was sold DRMO without the power pack. It was brand new! I put in a cast iron block 3;53 for no aluminum 3:53's were for sale at that time. Goat was at the time of sale O.D. with a desert tan colored winch. Marked U.S. ARMY with # 03C 464 71 on rear and both front sides of troop carrier and on front of tractor. name--UGLY underneath passenger side headlight. Thanks

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not mine.

mendo

it's hard to imagine the waste. I would take 3 of those, I know someone else would take some of them. they could be working, helping, great vehicles in the community.

horrible.

Jericho

not either of mine, hope you find it, Its like finding a lost coon hound after a night of hunting, maybe even better than the ex wife saying she wants to come back!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
not either of mine, hope you find it, Its like finding a lost coon hound after a night of hunting, maybe even better than the ex wife saying she wants to come back!

At least that is not one of my life's worries, she is DEAD :beer: :naner:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks