• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1984 Chevy Blazer Military CUCV for sale in CO

Bettendorf

I have a 1984 Chevy Blazer Fullsize CUCV 6.2L Diesel that crapped out in my driveway 22Dec08 The starter burnt it's self out along with some wires up by the cab. I just came home from the Airport in Denver after picking up the wife and I needed a jump at the gas station. This was the first time I ever needed a jump but I made it home. For giggles, while in the driveway, I go and try to start it again and that's when the starter wait haywire, smoked and wires up by the cab in the engine comportment went up smoking. I've owned this truck since 2005 and has worked well for me until then. I did 3 years in Germany and just back stateside. The only time I drove it was when I came home oin leave. It has 59,000 miles on it and rust. The story is that it came from the Utah NG and I guess they use a lot of salt up that way. The motor and trans work fine. I took the truck on a 2,000 mile road trip out here (colorado) a couple months ago and it worked great. I just don't have time to deal with these issues and thought I'd throw it up here to get it out of my hair. And I need to pay this dang rental car I have now. To get the truck, you must tow it off Ft. Carson. To get of Ft. Carson, you'll need a DL, vehicle regristration and proof of insurance. My name is Joe and you can reach me at home at (719) 559-8708 or my cell at (563)271-9616 Please call if you have any questions between the hours of 0800 to 2300. Price is $600 or BEST OFFER!

I'm sorry, I forgot to add that I need to send off some paperwork to the DMV in Iowa to get the title. I have no problems with getting the truck taken from me without you getting the title as long as you're happy with that or having you wait for the title to come to me in the mail and then the buyer picks the truck up. This can all be worked out.

Edit to add. I took out a Battery cable and put it into my new CUCV. THis thing has to go!

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Man, a couple of cases of beer and maybe buying some parts and that truck should be looking good. Ft Carson is full of mechanics, I'd get to know some real quick. If I were stationed on Ft Carson we'd be playing a game of 'Pimp my ride'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks