• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1984 M1009 Fuel Problem

bgfd2216

HELP!! My 1984 is not getting fuel for some reason. When I bleed the line at the fuel filter it has alot of air in it. Also I have noticed about a week before this started I was leaking fuel. Since the Blazer decided it did not want to start anymore it has been leaking even more. I have never messed with a fuel system so this is all new to me. All help is appreciated.

bgfd2216

Well after about a month of setting I finally got my M1009 running. I replaced the rubber fuel lines coming out of the tank which fixed my leak. A friend of mine fixed the rest which included a new starter, glow plug relay, running the hot wire to the glow plug (which wass hooked to tadlight). Picked it up yesterday and it starts like a brand new one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks