• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1984 M35?

yeager1

I have seen some M35's listed online at GL like this one "[1]AM GENERAL CORP CARGO TRUCK, DROPSIDE, M35A2C W/ WINCH, 2 1/2 TON 6X6, 1984[/1], POWERED BY 6 CYLINDER LDT-465 MULTIFUEL ENGINE THROUGH A FIVE-SPEED MANUAL OVERDRIVE TRANSMISSION, TWO-SPEED TRANSFER CASE, PERSONNEL HEATER, MILES: 3674" [3]Where there any M35's built that late? Everything I have seen shows the latest manufacture dates in the early 70s. Or is this a remanufacture date (did they redate them?) or Toole Depot rebuild date?[/3]

codedsolutions

More GL aggrivation! :banghead: I called to check on the EUC that I had faxed twice (once right after the auction, and again on 3/7) and the guy said (in broken English) they haven't even started working on the EUC's for event 1290. They must have 2 people in the home office to handle the 100's of EUC forms for a given auction. So my m109 will sit in the GL yard, getting more cannibalized until they finish the EUC.

GovLiqmyass.com SUCKS! Does anyone know how to complain about them to the government and not be ignored?

Colomil

Calhan, CO