• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1985 m1010 6.2 liter fuel injector

Hi I need some information please. fuel injector return hoses are rotting off .l can't find out what type of rubber line to use and what size. called all local auto parts and diesel repair shops nobody can help .hope someone here can thanks in advance.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many use the Viton weed eater fuel line available at your local small engine shops.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google search "6.2 diesel fuel return line" for options.

paladin1176

If you go to any of the megamart auto stores they should have plenty. I picked up about 3 feet of the Viton for my return lines and I am swapping them out this weekend. They generally don't have it on the shelf with the rest of the rubber hose, so just ask the counter guys. If you want to put on new clips just look in the DIY section for fuel injection line clips. They come about 20 to a box.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks