• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1985 m1010 fuel filter housing leak

My m1010 is leaking fuel from behind the filter replaced the housing and the filter. leak stopped for about 6 hours now as bad or worse than before change. had to reuse switch fuel heater and filter sensor .heater is broke but not leaking I think it may be the pressure switch any clue where I can buy them

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seen a few on ebay recently. To permanently quell the problem, do the FM100 conversion. Many threads dealing with that and Gimpyrobb is selling them cheap in the classifieds.

tequilaiam

for what its worth, I fixed my leaking filter by removing the water sensor in the housing. Used a screw and some RTV to plug the hole.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks