• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1986 M1009 Wiper Motor Assy

Sergeant1983

Just a FYI. I went to replace my wiper motor and turns out its one of the parts you have to get for model year 1983. They changed by 1986 for the civilan K5 Blazer.

cucvrus

Yes that is correct. When you buy any parts for your CUCV you can ignore the model year CUCV you have and get parts for a 1984 model. All CUCV's were built on 1983/84 blue prints. 1983 would not be a good example since 1983 model Chevrolet trucks still had the dimmer switch for the headlamps on the floor. Safest bet is order parts for a 1984. That rule is not 100% accurate but works in 99 99/100% of the time. A few exceptions of the top of my head is motor mounts they are 1983 350 gas mounts. Good Luck. I hope that helps you out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks