• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

198A1 Recovery

Sweet looking dolly Dave!
thanks gimp.

Glad to see it made it home.
yes Kenny i am glad also.

thats awesome...how well do deuces pull with those?
i will try to find a pic of my other one in use with the deuce. the M146 pulls pretty well with the deuce and dolly.

I bet that will come in use! :-D oh yes, i will have use's for it for sure.

sweet dolly! :drool:
thanks

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet:!:
My wife wants to know what an MVer would want with a "Dolly" to play with:!: <sigh> She thought the next thing would be for us to have a tea party with our little dollies. Sometimes you just have to 'splain these things so the women-folk understand.

BTW, yours looks virtually NEW:-D Congrats:!:

grounded

Banned
If you think it looks new in the pics. YOU should see it in person. Dave got hell of a score on it. Glad you guys made it back ok

You timed it perfect to cause hr after you left it rained. BUT i wonder if it had something to do with lane putting boxes in the back and mentioning something about not raining rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks