• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1990 Tactical Truck Corp FMTV

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just purchased a prototype FMTV that was used by the Marine Corp for evaluation for the modern FMTV contract. The winning vendor was Stewart & Stevenson of course, and the company that made my truck did'nt get the contract. I've tried hard to hunt down information on the company...And haven't found a thing.

The company's name is Tactical Truck Corperation.

If any body can shead some light on the company...I'd be stoked.

No! I don't want to sell it.

tmoertel

Can anybody help me out with the images? Every time I click on an image attachment, a new window pops up and says, "You have requested something that does not exist, or you do not have permission to access." How can I view these awesome pictures?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Tom

Longhunter7

joaquin suave!

You need to go to the CONTROL PANEL and create a SIGNATURE with your location, and you can list your vehicles there also!

This a requirement for all members of Steel Soldiers!

Thank you for correcting this oversight! :cool:

Desert Rat

JS,
I have seen (and taped) your truck on the travel channel. That is a most impressive "Casa Azul". My wife was taking notes too. Once we have the money we plan to enjoy "Desert Storm" once she's been de-rustified and all that. That is a most impressive truck y'all have!

Joaquin Suave

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the compliments Desert Rat.

I purchased the FMTV to be my next ECV (expedition class vehicle). Don't get me wrong...Casa Azul is killer & I don't need another 4x4 condonimium...I just want to build another one.

Now that I have 10 years experience with an ECV, I want to start with a clean slate & build Libelula (spanish for dragonfly) from scratch.

Trust me on one thing...Libelula will beat the stuffing out any old Euro-Trash Mog!

(I love Mog's, But "Libby" is just plane psycho!)

Desert Rat

JS,
Entiendo bien en espanol. Estuvo viviendo en Cali, Colombia por cinco meses quando estaba seguro.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hardy Har Har! I'm trying to get me wife to teach me Creole. Done gave up on spanish! I do speak American and redneck!

stefos

My american friends find it difficult to speek Greek and they make mistakes that make us laugh. I can only imagine how poor my Englich are and I think I make you laugh too. But even we speak different languages we have too many things in common and we understand each other. I 'll post something in Greek now.

???????? ????????? ?????????? ?? ?? ??????? ???.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks